* End of annoying negotiations - grab this great deal now
* No running around to dealers and private sellers
* You are not buying, just reserving to inspect
* 100% satisfaction guarantee, cancel anytime
* Sellers information is confidental till you reserve which helps sellers offer great deals on AutoReprice.com
2010 Triumph Triumph America
Current Price : $3577
Totowa, New Jersey
Mileage : 30000
|Week 1||January 31, 2020||February 06, 2020||$4290||Over|
|Week 2||February 07, 2020||February 13, 2020||$4204||Over|
|Week 3||February 14, 2020||February 20, 2020||$4120||Over|
|Week 4||February 21, 2020||February 27, 2020||$4038||Over|
|Week 5||February 28, 2020||March 05, 2020||$3957||Over|
|Week 6||March 06, 2020||March 12, 2020||$3878||Over|
|Week 7||March 13, 2020||March 19, 2020||$3800||Over|
|Week 8||March 20, 2020||March 26, 2020||$3724||Over|
|Week 9||March 27, 2020||April 02, 2020||$3650||Over|
|Week 10||April 03, 2020||April 09, 2020||$3577||Over|
Watch our Video Commercial
America America. A distinctive look with laid-back charm. With its classic cruiser styling and laid-back power delivery, the America delivers an authentic cruising experience in a package that's pure Triumph. Sit back in the low seat, grab the pulled back handlebars, and thumb the starter button. The traditional British 865 cc air-cooled parallel-twin bursts into life with a satisfying burble thanks to its 270-degree firing order. Settle into the feet-forward riding position and enjoy a motorcycle that has been designed for comfort and easy riding. Ensuring the classic cruiser look, the America comes covered with chrome and classy custom touches. Shrouded front forks with polished lowers, chromed single headlamp and chromed engine covers, machined cast wheels, chromed detailing and twin reverse cone pipes are touches that make the America stand out from the pack. Available in sparkling Phantom Black or a 2-tone option, the 2010 Triumph America is your passport to the open road.
Vehicle Registered State :
Basic Vehicle Information
Used Motorcycle - Private Seller
Make : Triumph
Model : Triumph America
Color - Pacific Blue / New England White
- Riders from every experience level will appreciate the sure-footed ability of the chassis and the confidence-inspiring handling. The riding position is relaxed for both rider and passenger and offers a supremely comfortable ride, thanks to the large, low seat, forward set pegs and pulled-back handlebars.
- The America’s 865 cubic-centimeter, air-cooled, DOHC, twin-cylinder engine shares its basic architecture with the Bonnie, but the 270-degree firing angle provides a loping exhaust note and smooth power delivery that’s big on easy-going drive and full of character.
- The America’s engine fires out through a pair of deep-chrome reverse cone exhaust pipes.
- The America’s seamless, teardrop-shaped tank holds more fuel as well as looking great with its chromed badges and hand-painted pin stripes.
- The America has a fuel injection system to meet Euro 3 legislation. Cleaner running than a carburetor engine, the fuel injected engine is also easier to fire up from a cold start and runs more smoothly when cold. The cool retro styling remains uncompromised though, as the fuel injectors are cleverly concealed by throttle bodies designed to look like carburetors.
- The cast aluminum alloy 15-inch rear rim is crowned with a fat, 170/80-section rear tire. While the front, with an 18-inch cast wheel, wears a 110/90 tire. Durable, wide-set telescopic forks add substance and a solid look to the America’s raked front end, while twin-piston calipers and front and rear disc brakes take care of stopping duties.
- Brakes - Front: (1) 310 mm disc, Nissin 2-piston floating caliperRear: (1) 285 mm disc, Nissin 2-piston floating caliper
- Wheels - Front: 18 x 2.5 in. cast aluminum alloy, 12-spoke Rear: 15 x 3.5 in. cast aluminum alloy, 12-spoke
- Tires - Front: 110/90 R18 Rear: 170/80 B15
- Transmission - 5-speed
- Final Drive - X-ring chain
- Engine - DOHC, parallel-twin, 270° firing interval
- Cooling - Air
- Horsepower - 60 bhp @ 6,800 rpm
- Displacement - 865 cc
- Bore x Stroke - 90 x 68 mm
- Torque - 53 ft. lbs. @ 3,300 rpm
- Compression Ratio - 9.2:1
- Clutch - Wet, multi-plate
- Fuel System - Multipoint sequential electronic fuel injection with SAI
Here are four (4) main reasons why AutoReprice.com beats all the other cars classified sites for buyers:
NO NEGOTIATIONS WITH STRANGERS:
No nasty negotiations with either dealers or private sellers. Prices automatically drop each week and you can grab them as soon as you are comfortable with the price. Buy the vehicles in a respectful way.
BEST DEALS EVER, SAVE THOUSANDS:
Our platform does not disclose seller information unless the seller wants to disclose to you or you reserve to inspect the vehicle. This allows sellers to offer deals and much better prices on this platform than any other platform. In addition, sellers have to give a mandatory discount each week which continues till the vehicle is sold.
Once you reserve the vehicle, you get three (3) days to contact the seller and perform inspection. Our platform gives 100% satisfaction guarantee which means that buyers are not obligated to buy if they are not comfortable with the seller or with the vehicle. Buyer will not be charged anything if they cancel the reservation
DETAILED CAR VEHICLE HISTORY REPORT (for only $2.99):
We partnered with VinAudit to provide you a detailed car vehicle history report at fraction of cost of what others charge. As an official access provider for the National Motor Vehicle Title Information System (NMVTIS), VinAudit partners with government agencies, non-profit organizations, and industry sources to offer one of the most comprehensive US vehicle history reports available, featuring:
Title Problem Checks
Verify across 60+ title brands
Prior Damage Checks
Avoid unsafe salvage rebuilds
Detect rollbacks & tampering
Active Theft Checks
Alert on active & past thefts
Open Lien Check
Avoid title transfer headaches
Past Sale Listings
See what it sold for before
Have a Question or Ready to Reserve:
AutoReprice.com is marketplace for serious & legitimate buyers and sellers only. To get seller information, please click on the “Reserve to Inspect” button or "Contact Seller". Once you successfully reserve, this vehicle will come off AutoReprice.com and other buyers won’t be able to buy it. This vehicle will be reserved for you for three calendar days during which you can inspect it thoroughly and buy it after complete satisfaction. AutoReprice.com provides a 100% satisfaction guarantee which means that if for any reason you are not satisfied with the listing, vehicle or seller, you are not obligated to buy it. If you decide to reserve this vehicle, we will put a small charge of $9.99 on your card.