* End of annoying negotiations - grab this great deal now
* No running around to dealers and private sellers
* You are not buying, just reserving to inspect
* 100% satisfaction guarantee, cancel anytime
* Sellers information is confidental till you reserve which helps sellers offer great deals on AutoReprice.com
2014 Yamaha Yamaha V Star 1300 Tourer
Current Price : $5687
Totowa, New Jersey
Mileage : 17000
|Week 1||January 31, 2020||February 06, 2020||$6820||Over|
|Week 2||February 07, 2020||February 13, 2020||$6684||Over|
|Week 3||February 14, 2020||February 20, 2020||$6550||Over|
|Week 4||February 21, 2020||February 27, 2020||$6419||Over|
|Week 5||February 28, 2020||March 05, 2020||$6291||Over|
|Week 6||March 06, 2020||March 12, 2020||$6165||Over|
|Week 7||March 13, 2020||March 19, 2020||$6042||Over|
|Week 8||March 20, 2020||March 26, 2020||$5921||Over|
|Week 9||March 27, 2020||April 02, 2020||$5803||Over|
|Week 10||April 03, 2020||April 09, 2020||$5687||Over|
Watch our Video Commercial
V Star 1300 Tourer POWER AND COMFORT = TOURING PERFECTION With handlebars that provide a relaxed riding position, a contoured seat that's just 27.2 inches and standard features like belt drive, leather covered hard bags and a windscreen you're ready to roll in style and comfort. It features an 80-cubic-inch, fuel-injected V-twin engine that provides plenty of power, a great exhaust note and tons of reliability.
Vehicle Registered State :
Basic Vehicle Information
Used Motorcycle - Private Seller
Make : Yamaha
Model : Yamaha V Star 1300 Tourer
Color - Raven
- A 3D tank emblem design adorns the V Star 1300 Tourer and evokes a modern-classic look.
- The V Star 1300 Tourer gets lots of chrome with a chrome headlight housing and chrome belt guard. Plus, there’s a gloss black finish on the frame that adds a high-quality look.
- Star quality paint, chrome and detailing vie for attention wherever you look; fenders are steel not plastic.
- Retro-modern bar-mounted instrumentation contains analog speedometer along with LCD display; indicator lights for high beam, turn signal, low oil level, low fuel, coolant temperature, neutral—and engine diagnostic function.
- Floating floorboards and an adjustable heel/toe shifter provide a comfortable, low-effort ride and makes moving through the 5-speed gearbox a snap.
- Bright multi-reflector headlight and amber turn signals behind clear lenses give a custom look.
- 02 sensor and catalyst reduce emissions.
CHASSIS / SUSPENSION
- Built on a double cradle steel frame, giving the bike a rigid base for nimble handling, while allowing enough frame flex to be comfortable on the open road.
- The swingarm looks sweet and gives the bike its great handling character. Mated with belt guards, the swingarm’s sleek design is integrated into the overall styling of the whole bike. This allows excellent road bump absorption for all-day comfort on the great wide open.
- 41 mm fork tubes with stainless covers look great and serve up a smooth, controlled ride.
- The fuel tank is sculpted low and sleek for style and comfort, with a flush-fitting, aeronautical-style gas cap incorporated into the tank’s sleek design. The tank holds a generous 4.9 gallons of fuel, thanks to a remotely located sub tank that also houses the fuel pump, for plenty of traveling range on the open road.
- Seven-spoke cast wheels and matching rear pulley mount fat, 16-inch tires for a cool period look albeit with big contact patches on the road.
- Dual 298 mm front and single rear disc brakes. Provides consistent and predictable stopping power for driving in traffic or out on the open highway.
- The handlebar bend is designed for a relaxed riding position.
- The shape of the seat has been designed with a "dish" shape for great comfort, and it allows riders to touch the ground easily.
- The 1,304 cc (80 cubic-inches), 60-degree, SOHC, V-twin engine delivers smooth power to the ground, while maintaining the classic big cruiser sound and pulse characteristics.
- Fuel injected—each cylinder is fed by its own injector spraying into twin 36 mm intake valves, while the twin bore design allows the computer-controlled system to feed a precise amount of fuel / air mixture to the engine. The result is strong, smooth and seamless performance across the full range of engine rpm.
- Four valves per cylinder (36 mm intake, 32 mm exhaust) provide optimum combustion efficiency; roller rocker arms reduce friction for better performance and reduced wear.
- Ceramic composite cylinder sleeves contain 100 mm forged pistons for excellent durability and longevity.
- 9.5:1 compression ratio and aggressive cam timing produce plenty of power across the board and a distinctive exhaust note.
- Forged connecting rods ride a single crankpin for true V-twin sound and power.
- Sly cooling system routes liquid through hidden hoses and internal engine passages for air-cooled looks and liquid-cooled performance. Oil filter is easy to get to but also tucked nearly out of sight for clean looks.
- The belt drive transfers power from the transmission to the wheel with authority. The belt system is virtually maintenance-free and delivers a quicker, more impressive throttle response feeling than a shaft drive.
- The classic cylinder fin styling of an air-cooled engine with the consistent potency of a liquid-cooled power plant. With the radiator set back between the down tubes discretely routed plumbing, the V Star 1300 Tourer’s classic beauty shines through.
- Hydraulic cam chain tensioner reduces noise and maintenance.
- The V Star 1300 Tourer comes standard with hard leather-wrapped sidebags, passenger backrest and windshield. The touring package is designed from the factory so it’s styled consistently with the bike’s fluid lines.
- The midsize V Star 1300 Tourer brings modern-classic styling along for a lighter, sportier, hot-rod-inspired ride.
- 80-cubic-inch (1,304 cc) liquid-cooled, fuel-injected V-twin produces excellent power across the board along with a highly stimulating exhaust note.
- Modern-classic design, including a two-into-one exhaust, gives the V Star 1300 Tourer that distinctive Star® look.
- Steel chassis gets 48 percent of the bike’s weight on the front tire, for quick, light handling and maneuverability.
- Authentic cruiser features such as belt drive, steel fenders and fuel tank, open up the customization possibilities even further.
- Estimated 42 mpg means over 200 miles of riding between fill-ups.
- The Star Accessories Catalog is packed full of high-quality parts that invite Star owners to fully express their individuality.
- Brakes - Front: Dual hydraulic disc, 298 mm Rear: Hydraulic disc, 298 mm
- Wheels - 7-spoke aluminum
- Tires - Front: 130/90-16M/C 67H Rear: 170/70B-16M/C 75H
- Transmission - 5-speed
- Final Drive - Belt
- Engine - V-twin, SOHC, 4-valves / cylinder
- Cooling - Liquid
- Displacement - 80 ci (1,304 cc)
- Bore x Stroke - 100 x 83 mm
- Compression Ratio - 9.5:1
- Clutch - Multi-plate wet
- Fuel System - Fuel injection
- Ignition - TCI (Transistor Controlled Ignition)
Here are four (4) main reasons why AutoReprice.com beats all the other cars classified sites for buyers:
NO NEGOTIATIONS WITH STRANGERS:
No nasty negotiations with either dealers or private sellers. Prices automatically drop each week and you can grab them as soon as you are comfortable with the price. Buy the vehicles in a respectful way.
BEST DEALS EVER, SAVE THOUSANDS:
Our platform does not disclose seller information unless the seller wants to disclose to you or you reserve to inspect the vehicle. This allows sellers to offer deals and much better prices on this platform than any other platform. In addition, sellers have to give a mandatory discount each week which continues till the vehicle is sold.
Once you reserve the vehicle, you get three (3) days to contact the seller and perform inspection. Our platform gives 100% satisfaction guarantee which means that buyers are not obligated to buy if they are not comfortable with the seller or with the vehicle. Buyer will not be charged anything if they cancel the reservation
DETAILED CAR VEHICLE HISTORY REPORT (for only $2.99):
We partnered with VinAudit to provide you a detailed car vehicle history report at fraction of cost of what others charge. As an official access provider for the National Motor Vehicle Title Information System (NMVTIS), VinAudit partners with government agencies, non-profit organizations, and industry sources to offer one of the most comprehensive US vehicle history reports available, featuring:
Title Problem Checks
Verify across 60+ title brands
Prior Damage Checks
Avoid unsafe salvage rebuilds
Detect rollbacks & tampering
Active Theft Checks
Alert on active & past thefts
Open Lien Check
Avoid title transfer headaches
Past Sale Listings
See what it sold for before
Have a Question or Ready to Reserve:
AutoReprice.com is marketplace for serious & legitimate buyers and sellers only. To get seller information, please click on the “Reserve to Inspect” button or "Contact Seller". Once you successfully reserve, this vehicle will come off AutoReprice.com and other buyers won’t be able to buy it. This vehicle will be reserved for you for three calendar days during which you can inspect it thoroughly and buy it after complete satisfaction. AutoReprice.com provides a 100% satisfaction guarantee which means that if for any reason you are not satisfied with the listing, vehicle or seller, you are not obligated to buy it. If you decide to reserve this vehicle, we will put a small charge of $9.99 on your card.