* End of annoying negotiations - grab this great deal now
* No running around to dealers and private sellers
* You are not buying, just reserving to inspect
* 100% satisfaction guarantee, cancel anytime
* Sellers information is confidental till you reserve which helps sellers offer great deals on AutoReprice.com
2009 Yamaha Yamaha FZ6R
Current Price : $3118
Totowa, New Jersey
Mileage : 17000
|Week 1||January 31, 2020||February 06, 2020||$3740||Over|
|Week 2||February 07, 2020||February 13, 2020||$3665||Over|
|Week 3||February 14, 2020||February 20, 2020||$3592||Over|
|Week 4||February 21, 2020||February 27, 2020||$3520||Over|
|Week 5||February 28, 2020||March 05, 2020||$3450||Over|
|Week 6||March 06, 2020||March 12, 2020||$3381||Over|
|Week 7||March 13, 2020||March 19, 2020||$3313||Over|
|Week 8||March 20, 2020||March 26, 2020||$3247||Over|
|Week 9||March 27, 2020||April 02, 2020||$3182||Over|
|Week 10||April 03, 2020||April 09, 2020||$3118||Over|
Watch our Video Commercial
FZ6R HARDCORE, NOT HARD TO AFFORD The all-new FZ6R offers features that make it easy for beginning riders to get started: low seat height, grips that reach back, and a torquey, 600 cubic centimeter engine you won’t outgrow anytime soon. Add a new diamond-steel frame, a sleek fairing, R6-style exhaust and a price that makes it way more affordable than it looks.
Vehicle Registered State :
Basic Vehicle Information
Used Motorcycle - Private Seller
Make : Yamaha
Model : Yamaha FZ6R
Color - Cadmium Yellow
- The new meter panel gives the rider plenty of feedback, including a digital display speedometer, analog tachometer, odometer/tripmeter, fuel gauge, and water coolant gauge.
- Body work has an exterior coating for superior shine.
CHASSIS / SUSPENSION
- With its exciting sport bike looks, onlookers will know this isn’t just another middleweight bike. There’s no mistaking Yamaha’s high-performance heritage in this new FZ6R.
- The seat has separate front and rear sections, and the rider’s seat features an innovative height adjustment mechanism. The seat can be set 20mm – just over 3/4 of an inch – higher for taller riders, a change that can make a big difference on an all-day ride
- The overall chassis rigidity has been designed to provide both excellent handling and all-day comfort. In order to further enhance the smoothness and comfort of the ride, the front-end dimensions a have been optimized, including a caster angle of 26° and trail of 103.5mm, contributing a bike that has great steering feeling, making the bike even more of a pleasure to ride.
- The front suspension has sturdy 41mm inner tubes, matched to a die-cast aluminum upper triple clamp and forged-steel under bracket, providing superior cushioning performance and good front-end feel. Wheel travel is a generous 5.1 inches to help soak up those bumps in the road.
- The rear suspension is lightweight and contributes to the centralization of mass, and the mono-cross suspension provides excellent wheel travel, a full 5.1 inches. Superior road hugging performance has been achieved with optimally designed damping-force valves and oil channels.
- This bike boasts hydraulic discs front and rear. The 298mm diameter front discs are lightweight for reduced unsprung weight, while the single rear disc is 245mm, and the brakes feature semi-metallic pads. The brakes have been designed to offer great feel and superb braking ability.
- FZ6R mounts tubeless radial tires on cast aluminum wheels. While their lightweight construction helps centralize mass, they also help contribute to agile handling.
- With its heritage firmly rooted in the power plant from an earlier generation R6, the engine in the FZ6R has been carefully updated to meet the demands of today’s motorcyclist. This new engine optimizes the entire flow from the intake of the fuel-air mixture to combustion and exhaust. The cylinder head, crankcase, intake and exhaust system, and clutch and shifter have been completely redesigned, creating a power unit with an entirely new character, even though it shares bore and stroke dimensions and compression ratio with the previous FZ6.
- The 600cc liquid-cooled 4-stroke in-line 4-cylinder engine is ready to respond with smooth, linear performance when the rider twists the throttle. Maximum output is achieved at a spirited 10,000 rpm and maximum torque is obtained at 9000 rpm. Bottom line: Its outstanding “torquey” low to mid rpm engine performance is just right for someone who enjoys commuting to work or school or riding the canyons on the weekends.
- Lightweight forged aluminum pistons are used. Because the aluminum alloy is heated and formed under pressure without having to melt it completely as in conventional casting techniques, the strength of the original metallurgic matrix of the aluminum is maintained. As a result, a forged piston is stronger than a cast one and can thus be designed for lighter weight, which contributes to a reduction in vibration. In fact, many riders will be surprised at how smooth this motor is.
- The 32-bit ECU controls the four-hole, two-direction, high-dynamic-range type fuel injectors for superior injection control. By delivering the precise fuel-air mixture needed for conditions, the engine can deliver better power and better fuel economy.
- Much like many of today’s high end sport bikes, the FZ6R has a 4-into-2-into-1 midship exhaust. Not only does it provide a throaty, yet comfortably quiet exhaust note, the system also includes 3-way catalytic converter technology to reduce exhaust emissions.
- A rider in the market for an entry level or commuter 600cc bike doesn’t have to compromise performance or style to get value: introducing the new 2009 FZ6R! It’s a great combination of performance, handling, and exciting sport bike style, but also with a low seat height that’s both adjustable to fit a wider variety of riders and also narrower where it counts to make it even easier to put both feet on the ground.
- The newly designed engine delivers smooth power just the way today’s rider needs it, brisk acceleration with plenty of torque that makes it a pleasure to get around town, with lots in reserve for when you want more. This is certainly not a “no frills” motor. It’s based on the awesome, previous-generation R6 motor, fuel injected and tuned for real world street riding with no-hassle reliability and all-day comfort.
- Even if your primary goal is commuting to school or work, you want to be able to get out and have fun riding some twisty back roads. The FZ6R is ready to put a grin on your face! The newly designed diamond-shaped frame made of high-tensile steel pipes, using the engine as a structural member of the chassis, becomes the foundation for handling performance. It’s designed to provide the right rigidity balance to contribute to smooth cornering performance.
- When it comes to putting power to the pavement, the new FZ6R uses nothing less than quality radial tires, 120/70R 17-inch front and 160/16R 17-inch rear. And this bike’s excellent stopping performance is due to dual 298mm front discs and a 245mm rear disc, both with comfortable to use controls.
- Brakes - Front: 298 mm hydraulic disc Rear: 245 mm hydraulic disc
- Tires - Front: 120/70 ZR17M/C 58WRear: 160/60 ZR17M/C 69W
- Transmission - 6-speed
- Final Drive - Chain
- Engine - 4-stroke, 16-valve, DOHC
- Cooling - Liquid-cooled
- Displacement - 600 cc
- Bore x Stroke - 65.5 x 44.5 mm
- Compression Ratio - 12.2:1
- Clutch - Multi-plate wet
- Carburetion - Fuel injection
- Ignition - Digital TCI
Here are four (4) main reasons why AutoReprice.com beats all the other cars classified sites for buyers:
NO NEGOTIATIONS WITH STRANGERS:
No nasty negotiations with either dealers or private sellers. Prices automatically drop each week and you can grab them as soon as you are comfortable with the price. Buy the vehicles in a respectful way.
BEST DEALS EVER, SAVE THOUSANDS:
Our platform does not disclose seller information unless the seller wants to disclose to you or you reserve to inspect the vehicle. This allows sellers to offer deals and much better prices on this platform than any other platform. In addition, sellers have to give a mandatory discount each week which continues till the vehicle is sold.
Once you reserve the vehicle, you get three (3) days to contact the seller and perform inspection. Our platform gives 100% satisfaction guarantee which means that buyers are not obligated to buy if they are not comfortable with the seller or with the vehicle. Buyer will not be charged anything if they cancel the reservation
DETAILED CAR VEHICLE HISTORY REPORT (for only $2.99):
We partnered with VinAudit to provide you a detailed car vehicle history report at fraction of cost of what others charge. As an official access provider for the National Motor Vehicle Title Information System (NMVTIS), VinAudit partners with government agencies, non-profit organizations, and industry sources to offer one of the most comprehensive US vehicle history reports available, featuring:
Title Problem Checks
Verify across 60+ title brands
Prior Damage Checks
Avoid unsafe salvage rebuilds
Detect rollbacks & tampering
Active Theft Checks
Alert on active & past thefts
Open Lien Check
Avoid title transfer headaches
Past Sale Listings
See what it sold for before
Have a Question or Ready to Reserve:
AutoReprice.com is marketplace for serious & legitimate buyers and sellers only. To get seller information, please click on the “Reserve to Inspect” button or "Contact Seller". Once you successfully reserve, this vehicle will come off AutoReprice.com and other buyers won’t be able to buy it. This vehicle will be reserved for you for three calendar days during which you can inspect it thoroughly and buy it after complete satisfaction. AutoReprice.com provides a 100% satisfaction guarantee which means that if for any reason you are not satisfied with the listing, vehicle or seller, you are not obligated to buy it. If you decide to reserve this vehicle, we will put a small charge of $9.99 on your card.