* End of annoying negotiations - grab this great deal now
* No running around to dealers and private sellers
* You are not buying, just reserving to inspect
* 100% satisfaction guarantee, cancel anytime
* Sellers information is confidental till you reserve which helps sellers offer great deals on AutoReprice.com
2009 Yamaha Yamaha FZ6
Current Price : $2659
Totowa, New Jersey
Mileage : 15000
|Week 1||January 31, 2020||February 06, 2020||$3190||Over|
|Week 2||February 07, 2020||February 13, 2020||$3126||Over|
|Week 3||February 14, 2020||February 20, 2020||$3063||Over|
|Week 4||February 21, 2020||February 27, 2020||$3002||Over|
|Week 5||February 28, 2020||March 05, 2020||$2942||Over|
|Week 6||March 06, 2020||March 12, 2020||$2883||Over|
|Week 7||March 13, 2020||March 19, 2020||$2825||Over|
|Week 8||March 20, 2020||March 26, 2020||$2768||Over|
|Week 9||March 27, 2020||April 02, 2020||$2713||Over|
|Week 10||April 03, 2020||April 09, 2020||$2659||Over|
Watch our Video Commercial
FZ6 ELEVATE YOUR STANDARDS The FZ6 is a multi-purpose tool that gets you there in style and comfort. It has a clean, light look and a super sport-based engine that’s smooth-running and packs a powerband as broad as the FZ6’s capabilities.
Vehicle Registered State :
Basic Vehicle Information
Used Motorcycle - Private Seller
Make : Yamaha
Model : Yamaha FZ6
Color - Deep Blue
- Upright, comfortable riding position with great weather protection. Light, effortless handling for urban use, comfortable long-distance cruising, and serious sport riding too.
- High-tech instrument display features analog tachometer, digital speedometer, dual trip meter with miles on reserve function, odometer, water temperature and lights for neutral, high beam, low fuel and turn signals—also a fade-in lighting feature with adjustable brightness.
- 120/70-ZR17 and 180/55-ZR17 radial tires complement the FZ6’s modern look, and its increased torque and great handling fully exploit the superb grip they provide.
- Large windscreen provides good protection and minimal noise; anti-reversion panels on each side of the fairing reduce turbulence.
- Dual 12V 60/55-watt multireflector headlight gives a sleek, R1-type profile for superb aerodynamics and visibility.
- Completely unique, CAD-drawn fuel tank meets the needs of style, handlebar clearance and tactile feel in one beautiful package crafted from high-stretch alloy.
- Sporty, taillight design reduces both weight and size while providing excellent visibility.
- Passenger pegs are low and made of aluminum for comfort and appearance.
- Front fender and alumite-finished outer fork tubes add to the style.
- Seat bottom and cover material feel soft but solid and make it easier for shorter legs to reach the ground.
- Centerstand for easier maintenance.
- Standard toolkit and U-lock storage under the seat.
CHASSIS / SUSPENSION:
- Strong-and-very-light Controlled-Fill die-cast aluminum frame is made from only two pieces, which bolt together at the steering head and in the swingarm pivot area.
- A stylish swingarm complements the bike’s Controlled-Fill frame and adds to its light, precise feel.
- Four-piston monoblock brake calipers up front provide excellent braking power and feel.
- Five-point stressed-member engine mounting design consists of two crankcase mounts per side and one mount on the left side of the cylinder head for excellent strength and light weight.
- Placing the engine’s crankshaft axis close to the FZ6’s roll axis aids quick handling and light, positive steering.
- 25 degrees of rake, 3.8-inch trail and 56.7-inch wheelbase for quick handling and excellent tracking.
- Single-shock linkageless rear suspension is simple and light, with sport-biased damping tuned for a controlled, progressive feel; extruded aluminum swingarm is 23.2 inches long for reduced chain-pull effect, further bolstering the FZ6’s outstanding handling.
- Placing the battery under the fuel tank and behind the steering head helps achieve 51 percent front-wheel weight distribution and excellent handling.
- Single-piece upper triple clamp/handlebar mount with tubular handlebar for excellent front-end feel, feedback and light steering; 35-degree steering lock means excellent maneuverability in traffic.
- 43mm, wide-set fork tubes for excellent rigidity and confident braking performance.
- Extremely light YZF-R6-type five-spoke wheels keep unsprung weight low for improved suspension action and handling, acceleration and deceleration.
- Thick dual seat offers exceptional solo or two-up comfort; passenger grab rails and bungee attachment points.
- 600cc liquid-cooled 16-valve DOHC four-cylinder engine with special cams and intake tracts is tuned to produce maximum torque and horsepower at more accessible rpm levels.
- Group fuel injection (powerful 32-bit processor and 4-jet bidirectional injectors) combines simplicity with excellent response and performance.
- Six-speed gearbox with triangulated input and output shafts, heavy-duty clutch and through-the-frame shifter for years of precise, positive shifting.
- Stainless-steel underseat exhaust system with heat shield looks cool and doesn’t interfere with passengers or luggage.
- Acoustic analysis of the downdraft intake tract and exhaust produce a bike that sounds as cool as it looks.
- Large radiator with ring-type fan for excellent cooling capacity.
- Yamaha Air Induction System, along with a metal honeycomb-type catalytic converter, let the FZ6 pass strict EU2 and CARB emissions standards.
- Multipurpose, go-anywhere do-anything middleweight; the FZ6 is just as happy taking you to work, for a brisk sport ride or on a weekend tour.
- Style and performance: Controlled-Fill die-cast aluminum frame, a high-tech half fairing and an undertail exhaust are just a few of the FZ6’s upscale components.
- Super-light and compact fuel-injected YZF-R6S engine is tuned for enhanced mid-range performance as well as strong revvability.
- The FZ6 achieves fuel economy up to an estimated 40 mpg** with a fuel tank that holds 5.1 gallons of gas.
- Brakes - Front: Dual 298 mm floating discs; 4-piston calipers Rear: 245 mm disc; single piston caliper
- Tires - Front: 120/70-ZR17Rear: 180/55-ZR17
- Transmission - 6-speed
- Final Drive - O-ring chain
- Engine - 16-valve, DOHC, inline 4-cylinder
- Cooling - Liquid-cooled
- Displacement - 600 cc
- Bore x Stroke - 65.5 x 44.5 mm
- Compression Ratio - 12.2:1
- Clutch - Multi-plate
- Carburetion - Group fuel injection; 36 mm throttle bodies
- Ignition - TCI
- MPG Rating - 40 mpg
Here are four (4) main reasons why AutoReprice.com beats all the other cars classified sites for buyers:
NO NEGOTIATIONS WITH STRANGERS:
No nasty negotiations with either dealers or private sellers. Prices automatically drop each week and you can grab them as soon as you are comfortable with the price. Buy the vehicles in a respectful way.
BEST DEALS EVER, SAVE THOUSANDS:
Our platform does not disclose seller information unless the seller wants to disclose to you or you reserve to inspect the vehicle. This allows sellers to offer deals and much better prices on this platform than any other platform. In addition, sellers have to give a mandatory discount each week which continues till the vehicle is sold.
Once you reserve the vehicle, you get three (3) days to contact the seller and perform inspection. Our platform gives 100% satisfaction guarantee which means that buyers are not obligated to buy if they are not comfortable with the seller or with the vehicle. Buyer will not be charged anything if they cancel the reservation
DETAILED CAR VEHICLE HISTORY REPORT (for only $2.99):
We partnered with VinAudit to provide you a detailed car vehicle history report at fraction of cost of what others charge. As an official access provider for the National Motor Vehicle Title Information System (NMVTIS), VinAudit partners with government agencies, non-profit organizations, and industry sources to offer one of the most comprehensive US vehicle history reports available, featuring:
Title Problem Checks
Verify across 60+ title brands
Prior Damage Checks
Avoid unsafe salvage rebuilds
Detect rollbacks & tampering
Active Theft Checks
Alert on active & past thefts
Open Lien Check
Avoid title transfer headaches
Past Sale Listings
See what it sold for before
Have a Question or Ready to Reserve:
AutoReprice.com is marketplace for serious & legitimate buyers and sellers only. To get seller information, please click on the “Reserve to Inspect” button or "Contact Seller". Once you successfully reserve, this vehicle will come off AutoReprice.com and other buyers won’t be able to buy it. This vehicle will be reserved for you for three calendar days during which you can inspect it thoroughly and buy it after complete satisfaction. AutoReprice.com provides a 100% satisfaction guarantee which means that if for any reason you are not satisfied with the listing, vehicle or seller, you are not obligated to buy it. If you decide to reserve this vehicle, we will put a small charge of $9.99 on your card.